The Bintan Open Water will be held at the Trikora Hotel (a brand new eco resort) located on the East side of Bintan about 45mn away form the ferry jetty.
Surrounded by a long white sandy beach and a fantastic clear blue water this resort is an ideal spot for our next open water race.
DATE: 29/30 April 1 MAY 2016
FORMAT: 3D2N weekend including
- Fantastic location
- 4 races with different distances
- BBQ dinner on the beach
- Fun activities and one of a lifetime souvenirs
Friday 29 April 2016: Welcome at 4pm
- Participants and family arrive / free time
- Dinner at 7pm (not included)
Saturday 30 April 2016:
- Breakfast at 8am
- Free time (SUP, SPA, Yoga etc..)
- Workshop: from 10am to 12pm
- Lunch time break from 12pm to 2pm
- Kids relay starts at 4pm: 1KM
- Free time from 5pm to 6pm (SUP, SPA, Yoga etc..)
- Sunset race starts at 6pm: 1KM
- BBQ Dinner on the beach at 7.30pm
Sunday 1 May 2016:
- Breakfast from 6am to 9am (included)
- Olympic race starts at 7am: 10KM (limited space)
- Time trial race starts at 8am: 2.5KM
- Lunch time break from 12pm to 2pm (not included)
- Departure: 4pm
For the first time ever, Swim Stars launches his very first Olympic race that offers the possibility to the best swimmers only to swim a 10KM from BINTAN to NIKOI island !!
Never been done before this race offers a unique possibility to swim and cross through these 2 islands.
Price info will be available soon !