There you go, another TWO sets to get you ready and in shape for the first SUNSET Open Water in Singapore!
A new drill this time, to prepare you to swim in open water conditions. You will not touch the wall during your sets.
These sets are prepared in partnership with Loic Branda, 5th at the World Championships on the 25 km distance.
This first set is to be done in the pool, you can print it out and bring it along on the pool deck.
We will provide sets each week, so enjoy!
Training set n°4
- – 400m Freestyle without touching the wall- Recover 20 “
- – 300 m Backstroke – Recover 20 “
- – 200m Freestyle Swimming with fins – Recover 20 “
- – 100 m Freestyle Pull buoy
- – Repeat 4x the set below
- – 500 m Freestyle paddles + pull buoy breathing every 2 times 50% – Recover 20 “
- – 200 m Freestyle with fins breathing every 3 times 60% – Recover 20 “
- – 100 m Freestyle 80% – Recover 45 “
- 100m easy kicks
TOTAL: 4300 meters
Training set n°5
- 600 m choice stroke (vary your stroke: free, back, fly…)
– 4 x 800m Freestyle – Recover 40 ”
- 1) Freestyle
- 2) Pull buoy
- 3) Paddles no Pull buoy, without touching the wall
- 4) Pull buoy paddles
- 200 m kick easy with fins
TOTAL : 4 000 m
To print the set, follow the link: